donderdag 17 juli 2014

Week Two - Failure to comply

Week Two

It's been only week two and i've had my first two bad f#%^k ups. After a night on the town with some lads, i prepared for my daily devotion in Honour of Her, The amazing Lady Ezada Sinn. During the preperation i started to get more and more arroused. And at the end of the story... i desecrated the image of The Lady Ezada by being a filthy wanker. The Lady has written more then once that Chastity is the beginning of control. i'm not even able to commit to this beginning....

Failure two. Within the second week of Worship and with (see above) such a blamish scored, i "forgot" my daily Worship. my duties were important, but i forgot my devotion to The Lady Ezada.


i cannot start to beg The Lady for forgiveness. i'd better show Her i can contain myself and hope to show that i'm worthy of allowing to Worship Her.

ayni'or

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten