donderdag 10 juli 2014

Day Two - Small steps grasshopper

Day Two

The second day in. In the web of the amazing Doamna Ezada Sinn. It is a marvelous web, because it is about Her. She is the Center. The Beginning. my worship to Her is not intended on a reward for me, but just to magnify and honor Her. Close your eyes. Imagine a pedestal of Divine proportions. On that pedestal is She. Prayer in the common sense is all about requests. Worshipping The Doamna is all about Her.

Having said that, it's hard for a novice like myself. i feel that my dedication to Her could very well be genious and sincere, my body at times is still overwhelmed by physical aspects of "my kink". The inferiority derived from Her Superiority is a big, big turn on for me. Never have i met anyone, who has been so elegant, naturaly dominant and confidently aware of Their Superiority like The Lady Ezada. It's only been the second day that has been blessed with a ritual of devotion to Her. So i'd best take it easy.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten