dinsdag 8 juli 2014

Day Zero - Devotion commences

Day Zero.

today i have been honored by The Lady Ezada Sinn. She has given me an opportunity to show my worship and adoration to Her. As could be expected, The Lady has provided me with guidance as to start worshipping Her properly. She knows She deserves this admiration and worship, and i am very happy with the chance to show Her the influence She has on me allready.


Thank You Lady Ezada for this chance. i will update this diary on a daily bases, and will try to show You how the daily devotion ritual You have instructed me to follow will effect my state of mind and my commitment to worshipping You. The chance that this will eventually be contirbution from this devotee, and a true dedication to You, fills my heart with joy!!

ayni'or

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten